OrcChieftainDarghaakOrcChieftainDarghaak

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

KILLTOONS (2) KILLTOONS (2)

nice =]

good music choice and finally someone made a kill movie towards those dumb cartoon characters.

Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

roflmao

That was brilliant. i was laughing alot at the end with the comical spell names. I thought that it made this lil movie that much better. lol brava *clap clap* brava.

RSQViper responds:

Thank you, thank you.

*bow*

Custom Guitar Custom Guitar

I liked it..

It was a good "dress-up" game for the most part. but i think that you should make a CG2 and add in more guitar bodies, like some BC rich bodies, and some more metal stickers to add on. Also use like 3 diff songs so people arent just listening to Dethklok the entire time...

Crunchy-Monkey responds:

I am making CG2. Didn't you read my comments above.

Seven Seven

wow....

This is absolutely horrible. it sounds like it should be used in a fred meyers commercial or even worse a wal-mart commercial..Dear god, erase this now.

- Revolution - - Revolution -

Its Nice..

To see musician(s) who can keep the spirit ov metal strong and produce epics songs. I hope one day we can chat and discuss a possible collaboration.

Incredible work all together, each song i've heard is fantastic. i must know though is this all you? or do you have a band?

Lashmush responds:

It's all composed digitally by me. No band behind this. ;D

Smells Like Death Smells Like Death

5/10

It was an ok piece, In the future though put some extra work in on it and dont just loop one guitar riff. Other than the repetition this was a rather enjoyable piece.

himenow responds:

I knew nothing about guitar then, excuse me :P