OrcChieftainDarghaakOrcChieftainDarghaak

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Seven Seven

wow....

This is absolutely horrible. it sounds like it should be used in a fred meyers commercial or even worse a wal-mart commercial..Dear god, erase this now.

- Revolution - - Revolution -

Its Nice..

To see musician(s) who can keep the spirit ov metal strong and produce epics songs. I hope one day we can chat and discuss a possible collaboration.

Incredible work all together, each song i've heard is fantastic. i must know though is this all you? or do you have a band?

Lashmush responds:

It's all composed digitally by me. No band behind this. ;D

Smells Like Death Smells Like Death

5/10

It was an ok piece, In the future though put some extra work in on it and dont just loop one guitar riff. Other than the repetition this was a rather enjoyable piece.

himenow responds:

I knew nothing about guitar then, excuse me :P

|-| Aggression |-| |-| Aggression |-|

Nice

Sounds like its gonna be pretty brutal. cant wait for the full thing

DarKsidE555 responds:

Well, as said before, there won't be a "full thing", because of the mentioned points...so it really IS the full thing. :(

Sry bout that but thanks for da review in any case!

Eternity's End Eternity's End

Magnificent

This is a fine piece ov work! it may be long but thats not a bad thing =] most long songs are great. The piano work, Riffs, drum work, extra sounds added in went together perfectly. i Compliment this artist and this song. Its a masterpiece.

Lashmush responds:

This artist accepts the reviewers compliments and shows a fitting amount of gratitude to the aforementioned claims.